Do you remember the good ‘ol times, where all you had to do is upgrade your Snapchat’s story? This is now a thing of the past as other social media platforms adopted the “Story” feature. Now, after the Facebook-owned companies copied Snapchat, we are left with not one, but three stories to manage.
Yes, we know how stressful it is to choose between one of the three platforms. In fact, we’ve seen a significant number of friends updating the three of them with the same content. Frankly, it’s quite annoying to do so! That’s why we’ve decided to write a detailed guide helping you manage the “Story” feature usage.
Your Facebook stories must be formal, as they are most probably going to reach hundreds and even thousands of people. That’s why, Facebook should not be used consistently, but every once in a while. The content posted there must show how delighted you are with life.
Here are the reasons why you should use this social media’s stories:
- If Facebook is the only social media platform you’ve been using until now.
- If you want to complain about the latest news regarding the politics of your country.
- When you want to brag about your family’s achievements.
- When you are not ready for a Facebook Live, but Stories is just as good.
- If you are some kind of a reporter and you what to spread the word.
- You can share the important personal news with your friends and family.
- If you wish to spread the word about your business.
Instagram Stories are getting increasingly popular, and it’s the place where you can show your photographing skills. It’s one of the best ways to show your amazing life to your friends. Your first Instagram Story will be acknowledged by more people as they receive a notification,
When should you use Instagram Stories?
- The fact is that Instagram is suitable for almost every event.
- People mainly use it when they celebrate and have fun.
- The Boomerang feature is of high importance to become popular with your videos.
- Sharing your gourmet food is totally acceptable with Instagram, especially with a filter.
- Do not forget to share your tenth coffee for the day!
- Many people use it when they want to share their location with others. Using the special location tag, you can reveal where you are exactly.
- Instagram is perfect for sharing beautiful scenery.
- People use it for sharing their pets as well.
- Basically, you can share everything on Instagram, as long as it looks good.
What makes Snapchat so nice is that the friends you have there, are probably your real life friends. This removes the pressure of sending a photo, as you can share anything you’d like with them. Moreover, it disappears in seconds, and you will see if somebody screenshots it.
When should you use Snapchat Stories?
- When you want to share your specific location with friends.
- When you are in a cinema, theater or concert.
- If it is one of those days when you want to take a selfie, but only with a filter.
- When you are tired of writing and you use only Bitmoji’s.
- Expressing your emotions regarding your personal life.
- When you feel like it’s selfie ‘o clock.
- When you capture an amazing scenery.
- Sharing your pets is totally acceptable here, everybody loves animals!
- Your new hairstyle is a total must on this platform, so don’t forget it.
Now you are well aware what’s normal to post on these social platforms. So, let’s sum it up! Facebook is the most formal one as it has the largest audience, so you must be careful what you share there. Instagram is for your amazing photographic skills, while Snapchat is for everything that happens in your daily life.